Colorado Springs Car Accident Attorney – A car accident in Colorado Springs can be very serious. That’s why we offer free consultations to help you understand your options. We have been involved in over 1,000 accident cases, so we have the experience to handle everything from drunk driving, distracted driving, lost wages, hit and run accidents, especially accidents in the Colorado Springs area. .
We have the passion and expertise to help you recover from serious injuries and receive fair compensation. It all starts with a free consultation for your Colorado Springs car accident.
Colorado Springs Car Accident Attorney
Determining who is at fault in a Colorado Springs car accident may seem fair to you because you were there and saw exactly what happened, but from a forensic standpoint it can still be difficult, true. Personal injury law provides us with a variety of tools to help make this decision, especially if you have suffered serious injuries.
Colorado Car Crashes Caused By Speeding: Colorado Springs Car Accident Lawyer
In our legal system, we have criminal and civil laws. Activity is the legal term for civil crimes. Negligence is the legal term for misdemeanors. has the best car accident attorney in Colorado!
Breach of the duty to keep accounts that a reasonable person in similar circumstances would use is defined as negligence. For example, if someone runs a red light and causes a car accident in Colorado Springs, they have failed in their duty of reasonable care. When a negligent driver is injured in a car accident, he is allowed to file a civil lawsuit.
A victim of a negligent car accident can file a lawsuit against the at-fault driver. Typically, this claim involves a claim for damages as a result of the at-fault driver’s negligent driving. Compensation is a process in which a lawsuit attempts to cure the injured party by paying for their losses and expenses. Usually in money.
Car accidents can happen in Colorado Springs and it’s not always easy to know who is at fault. For example, Steven jumped on his motorcycle with a passenger, recovered and sped away, only to crash into a parked car, injuring his passenger, Tammy.
Colorado Springs Hit And Run Accident Lawyer
He was injured in a car accident and can file a claim for past medical bills and future expenses. He needs help applying for insurance. An experienced accident attorney will guide him to obtain fair compensation and even a car accident lawsuit if necessary.
It seems that Steven is at fault for the car accident. Witnesses at the scene said they knew Steven, that he was a very good driver and would never have crashed his beloved bike into a parked car. We have a traffic accident lawyer who will solve any problems that arise.
Stephen’s bike apparently had a malfunction that prevented the clutch from engaging, preventing him from slowing down. In this case, Tammy’s negligence claim may be a product liability claim against the bicycle manufacturer, not Steven.
In many cases, the parties disagree about who is at fault for a car accident. This is one of the reasons why you should hire a professional car accident attorney who can thoroughly investigate the car accident, examine four witnesses, preserve the evidence (vehicles) and, if necessary, hire a car accident reconstructionist.
What Are The Phases Of A Truck Accident Lawsuit?
Liability coverage: The company has experience with insurance companies and their “special witnesses” who appear at the scene of traffic accidents and destruction. Insurance to cover the fault of the insured. This is especially true when serious injuries occur. While there are many car accident attorneys willing to take on your case, few will fight for you like the Firm’s car accident attorneys.
Insurance companies, remember, have teams of lawyers and expert witnesses ready to investigate and deny wrongdoing. You deserve a team behind you. Personal injury law allows car accident attorneys to use different types of expertise to support your Colorado Springs car accident claim. .
Negligence in relation to others. In some cases, many people are at fault for car accidents in Colorado Springs. Carelessness, for example. Steven is the doctor sent to help with the medical emergency. Steven turns on his emergency lights and sirens and drives onto Powers Blvd. in Colorado Springs, Colorado, until a car accident.
Steven slows down (but does not stop) at a red light and in the process enters the intersection. Tammy got the green light at the same time but didn’t hear 911 because of her radio. Steven and Tammy collide as they approach the intersection.
Colorado Springs Personal Injury Lawyer
In Colorado, the “Modified Comparative Negligence Rule” is used. This means that if the plaintiff’s claim is found to be 50% or more at fault for the Colorado Springs car accident, the plaintiff will be barred from seeking damages in court.
The amount of compensation that the claimant can receive is reduced by the percentage of the plaintiff’s fault if the plaintiff’s fault is less than 50%. disability of the plaintiff. Suppose Tammy is injured by the above situation and files a lawsuit against Steven. Suppose the jury found Tammy 51 percent at fault because her radio was too loud and should have been listened to after hearing all the evidence.
In this case, Tammy is not entitled to any compensation. Suppose, on the other hand, that the ambulance driver was expected to be 90% at fault because he should have double-checked his vision, he didn’t get in and Tammy was rated 10% wrong because she was a bit distracted by her music. If the jury were to award Tammy $100,000.00 in damages in this case, the amount would be reduced by 10% of her share of fault.
Their fight will be more intense when Tammy suffers serious injuries. Accident insurance is often used by groups such as Allstate, State Farm, and Farmers. This is why a car accident lawyer will help you get more money. Car accidents in Colorado Springs happen every day.
Colorado Springs Car Accident Attorney
Colorado Springs car accidents can certainly be a stressful and stressful event. People react differently to difficult situations. An experienced car accident attorney will help guide you through the process. Disasters are serious business, so don’t assume everything will be a disaster.
If you have been involved in a car accident in Colorado Springs with an at-fault driver, follow these steps:
1. First and foremost, stay cool after riding. Notify Colorado Springs emergency personnel by calling 911 or your local emergency number.
2. If possible, move the vehicle off the road to a safe place to avoid another collision. Colorado law requires parties to move their vehicles off the road if there is no significant damage. 2
Colorado Springs Co Car Accident Lawyer
3. Keeping evidence records. Make sure that you (or your family member or the investigator) record the names and contact information of any witnesses who were present during the distress. Take pictures of the vehicles and the scene of the accident, if possible. Make mental or written notes (if possible) of any conversations you hear or engage in while on the site.
4. Avoid admitting fault and avoid talking to the other driver. Generally, establishing a charge requires examination of actual evidence at the scene and witness statements. If you are asked to make a statement, keep it short and to the point. “I was traveling west on Washington Road at the speed limit when a red car ran a red light and struck the passenger side of my car,” for example.
5. Report any injury, even if it seems “minor.” If you have any signs of impairment, even if you think it’s minor, notify the investigating agency and have your injuries recorded by a qualified medical professional immediately. Many times, individuals at first dismiss stiffness and discomfort only to discover after a few days that it is a serious rhythm injury. The agency lists injuries in the area at the top of the Colorado Uniform Accident Report Form. While that doesn’t mean you won’t have an injury claim if the officer can’t document it, the insurer’s first line of defense for your claim is an accident report, no-injury motor vehicle expenses.
6. Seek medical attention. If you have a seizure, seek emergency medical help. Use your judgment and the advice of the emergency medical services on the scene to determine whether you should be transported to a hospital by ambulance; whether you have to go to the hospital alone with a family member; whether you need to go to an “urgent care” facility; or you should report it to your family doctor. In any case, avoid medicating your problems. The insurer will almost always try to deny your claim later if you do not seek medical attention after a Colorado Springs car accident or if you seek medical attention too late.
Why More Americans Die In Car Crashes Compared To Other Countries
7. Notify your insurance company. You owe it to your insurance company to notify them of any claims that may be made. However, include a summary of the car accident
Defense attorney colorado springs, colorado truck accident attorney, colorado springs injury attorney, colorado car accident attorney, tax attorney colorado springs, colorado springs accident lawyer, auto accident attorney colorado springs, accident attorney colorado springs, eviction attorney colorado springs, car accident attorney colorado springs, colorado springs car accident lawyer, family attorney colorado springs